- Formal review of the proposed article by the head of the editorial office.
- Substantive review of the proposed article by the thematic editor and qualification for further proceedings.
- Indication by the thematic editor of at least two independent reviewers from among persons not related to the author (authors) of the submitted article.
- Inviting reviewers to review the submitted article.
- Sending the article to the reviewers (without specifying the names of the author / authors).
- Preparation of the review in accordance with the form valid in the journal (Review form).
- Making a decision by the editor-in-chief or deputy editor-in-chief to accept / reject the article or the need to make corrections in it in accordance with the reviewers’ suggestions (possibly resending the corrected article for review).
- Publishing the article without specifying the reviewers.